The complete program will be revealed on the festival’s website in the coming days, and later as a supplement in The Reykjavík Grapevine, published on October 10.
Here are some highlights of the Sequences 2008 festival:
– Sonic exhibition by Darri Lorenzen, BJ Nielsen, Björn Quiring, Ingólfur Arnarsson and Finnbogi Pétursson.
Date and location: October 11, The Living Art Museum.
– Sound and video performance by Sequences 2008 honorary artist Rúrí, in collaboration with Johann Johannsson.
Date and location: October 12, The Reykjavik Art Museum–Hafnarhús.
– Vocal installation by Elín Hansdóttir and Úlfur Hansson.
Date and location: October 12, Grótta lighthouse.
– Music performance arranged by Hildur Ingveldard Guðnadóttir in collaboration with Caput and Elín Hansdóttir.
Date and location: October 14, Héðinshús.
– Performance by New York-based artist Trong Gia Nguyen.
Date and location: October 14, Dwarf Gallery.
– Dance performance by Gunnlaugur Egilsson as a part of Lortur’s Drumsolo H42.
Date and location: October 15, Kling & Bang Gallery.
– VJ event in collaboration with Airwaves & Bedroom Community.
Date and location: October 17, Iðnó.
Plus enviroment interventions by:
– Haraldur Jónsson, Sara Riel, Theresa Himmer, Unnur Mjöll Leifsdóttir, Fort, Halldór Arnar Úlfarsson and more.